Eight Rosen Hagood Attorneys Recognized on the 2018 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
CHARLESTON, S.C. – Rosen Hagood is pleased to announce that, for the third year in a row, over half of the firm has been selected to the 2018 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Each year, only 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to the exclusive list of Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
Rosen Hagood attorneys selected include:
- * James Atkinson “Chip” Bruorton, IV – Construction Litigation
- Alex B. Cash – Family Law
- * Rene Stuhr Dukes – Family Law
- Andrew D. Gowdown – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- H. Brewton “Brew” Hagood – Construction Litigation
- * Elizabeth “Beth” J. Palmer – Business Litigation
- Alice F. Paylor – Business Litigation
- Richard S. Rosen – Business Litigation
* Denotes recognition on Rising Stars list
Super Lawyers selection process: https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html
Businesses, individuals, and government entities throughout South Carolina turn to Rosen Hagood when they are faced with complex litigation and damages claims. Rosen Hagood helps clients in the areas of administrative and government, business and commercial litigation, business and corporate law, construction law and litigation, education and school law, employment and labor law, family law and divorce, insurance bad faith claims, personal injury, and probate, estate, and trust litigation. To learn more about the firm and how we can help you, visit www.rrhlawfirm.com.