Rosen Hagood attorneys selected to the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists
Rosen Hagood is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys have been selected to the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers list, and another four attorneys have been selected to the Rising Stars list. Each year, only 5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected to the exclusive list of Super Lawyers and less than 2.5 percent are selected to the Rising Stars list.
Rosen Hagood attorneys selected to the 2016 South Carolina Super Lawyers list include:
- Alex B. Cash – Family Law
- Andrew D. Gowdown – Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- H. Brewton Hagood – Construction Litigation
- Alice F. Paylor – Business Litigation
- Richard S. Rosen – Business Litigation
Rosen Hagood attorneys selected to the 2016 South Carolina Rising Stars list include:
- James Atkinson Bruorton, IV – Construction Litigation
- Rene Stuhr Dukes – Family Law
- Russell Britton Kelly – Construction Litigation
- Elizabeth J. Palmer – Business Litigation
Super Lawyers is an independent lawyer rating service that selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Through peer nominations, evaluations, and third party research, exceptional attorneys are selected within each state. Rising Stars are selected by peer nominations of attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been in practice for 10 years or less.